Sunday, August 30, 2009

Send Me Your Music, Mixtapes For A FREE REVIEW !

What up !

It's your boy RTiculate here, calling all rappers. I've decided to reach out to all of you indie hip hop artists out there who are hard on your mix tape grind. Send me your mix tapes, singles or samples of your work and I will personally write up a short review from which you can take quotes for your press clippings and promotion.

If I really think your music is great, I will make a short post about you on this blog. I want to help you reach a wider audience with your music, so send your material to rapmusicbusiness@gmail.com

Please include the following:

Artist/Group Name:
Location:
E-mail Address:
Mix tape/Track Title(s):
Link to your music page:
Additional Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop