Monday, March 12, 2012

New Mixtape: '4eva N a Day' - Big K.R.I.T.


After dropping recent tracks like "KING Pt.2" and "Boobie Miles", I had to download this '4eva N a Day' mixtape. Big K.R.I.T. is probably one of my favorite new artists to listen to and watch progress. His tracks are all unique and original, he handles all the producing, arranging and mixing and he puts out some of the dopest music out right now.

This is the that future of rap music type shit right here!

Download: '4eva N a Day' - Big K.R.I.T.

4evaNaDay Tracklisting:
01. Big K.R.I.T. - 8:04 AM
02. Big K.R.I.T. - Wake Up [Saxophone By Willie Brinson]
03. Big K.R.I.T. - Yesterday
04. Big K.R.I.T. - Boobie Miles
05. Big K.R.I.T. - 4EvaNaDay (Theme)
06. Big K.R.I.T. - Me And My Old School [Guitar By Mike Hartnett]
07. Big K.R.I.T. - 1986
08. Big K.R.I.T. - Country Rap Tunes
09. Big K.R.I.T. - Sky Club
10. Big K.R.I.T. - Red Eye
11. Big K.R.I.T. - Down& Out
12. Big K.R.I.T. - Package Store
13. Big K.R.I.T. - Temptation
14. Big K.R.I.T. - Handwriting
15. Big K.R.I.T. - Insomnia [Guitar By Mike Hartnett]
16. Big K.R.I.T. - 5:04 AM
17. Big K.R.I.T. - The Alarm

Check out more from Big K.R.I.T. on his website and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop