Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Indie Rap Music - "Jealous Type" - Akshan Produced By Arsonal

This track was sent to me by Rich Young (Twitter.com/WhoIsRichYoung), good lookin' out Rich!

Check out this debut single from Akshan called "Jealous Type" Produced by Arsonal.

This track grew on me quickly, so I wont be surprised when I hear this in a club on some night in the future. It's got a smooth pop sound to it, and it's a dj favorite. Peep this tune, it's definitely worth taking a listen to.
Check out AkshanMusic.com for more tracks by Akshan. Also, you can follow Ashkan on Twitter @AshkanMusic

As usual, send me an e-mail requesting your music be featured in this blog and I will definitely check it out. If I'm feeling your music or your music business hustle I will make a post featuring your rap artist/hip hop music.

What do you think about this artist? You feeling the track? Hit us up with some comments and opinions. Leave your piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop