Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Hip Hop Fans & Rap Music Makers !

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE !

What up hard grinding hip hoppers? The future of rap music, later developed in to this Rap Music Business blog, focuses on my passion of hip hop marketing and rap artist promotion. It's been an interesting year to say the least. My experiences with this blog has taught me some very important lessons, in my quest of being an effective and successful rap artist-entrepreneur.

If you've been reading the blog for quite some time, I would like to personally thank you for your support. As I continue to narrow in on the values behind what this blog is and what it can become, I get even more excited.

It is because of hard working hip hop artists like you, working in the trenches, that motivates me to keep posting and aim to make my posts valuable if not entertaining.

Hopefully you've picked up an idea or two, or maybe a different perspective on your career in the music business from reading through some the posts. The goal is to educate, challenge and inspire others with my words through this outlet.

May all your hard work off in this new year! Best of luck with your resolutions ;)

Your boy,

RTiculate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop