Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have Your Self A Wicked Hardcore (Hip Hop) Christmas !

Almost as little gift, I got an email earlier this week regarding this video. In the spirit of the holiday season I eagerly checked it out hoping it would be decent at least. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually entertaining.

As a real fan is indie hip hop music, I'm always pleased to see more rap artists being creative, adding original ideas for music video productions. This time of year reminds me what the rap music business is all about. Good times and entertainment is an important part of myself being a hip hop music fan. I enjoyed this video, so from me to you, I hope you get a kick out of it as well.

To all all my faithful readers out there, it's been quite the year ! Thanks for sticking around and reading as this blog and I have and continue to evolve. Merry Christmas y'all !

Presented by Fork In Hand Records (forkinhand.com)...
Big D and the Kids Table, Black ELement and dj BC remix a classic Big D Christmas hit. A Wicked Hip-Hop Christmas from the Wicked Hardcore Christmas album released by Springman Records

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop