Monday, September 21, 2009

UPDATE --- New Music Business Website In The Works

Whaddup !

How is everyone doing ? Just thought I would post a quick update concerning this blog and my upcoming project. Both are hand in hand, as I am now in the action phases of my newest entrepreneurial website.

The site will actually be relevant to this blog, as it will involve helping independent musicians and recording artists establish a successful position in their own niche markets. It will also have tools, articles and other helpful resources for developing smart music marketing strategies.

I plan to still make frequent posts on this blog, so stay tuned for the newest dirt on the grimey business of marketing rap music. Want to know more ? Shoot me some comments on this post and I'll get back to you.

Your boy,

RTiculate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop