Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Joint: "Just Last Week" - Big K.R.I.T. feat. Future (Produced by Big K.R.I.T.)




Damn this tune goes hard! Let it play both sets, the un-cut is followed by the clean version. Here is Big K.R.I.T.'s newest self-produced single "Just Last Week" featuring Future on the hook.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Future (like at all), however when it comes to Big K.R.I.T, I'm always compelled to at least check out the track. I'm never disappointed with K.R.I.T., this dude is unbelievable. He's the type of producer to take an artist that I don't necessarily listen to and make him sound good on a really dope southern banger like this.

http://bigkrit.com

Shout out to Steve-Ography at GFCny for always hooking us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop