Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Video: "4 More" - JAY Z + Samsung + Magna Carta Holy Grail



"We should make like four more this week, since we got time." - Jay-Z

I don't have the new Samsung Galaxy 4, so I'm a little cheesed all those SG4 users will get the drop on this new album before I do. That's BS Hov! But that's all a part of the music marketing strategy, I get it.

Jay-Z's new album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" drops on Independence Day (July 4th) and I'm actually really excited to hear this project. From the video snippets that have been released so far, all of the production sounds like it's on a whole new level.

Confirmed producers collaborating on the project include: Rick Rubin, Timbaland, Swizz Beatz, & Pharrell.

http://www.magnacartaholygrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop