Monday, May 6, 2013

New Video: "Stand It" by Locksmith ft. Anesha



Cheaaa boyy. Locksmith is still grinding and consistently droppin ill shit. I'm not sure how old his "Labyrinth" mixtape is, but I recently downloaded it and I've been a fan of his music ever since. I was a fan before, but that mixtape solidified the fact for me that he's an absolute beast. Today I found this joint which was just released. It's got that classic hip-hop feel, as do most 9th Wonder productions. On top of that, Anesha blesses the track with mesmerizing vocals to compliment Locksmiths crazy muhfuckin lyrics. This shit is dope. I'm guessing this is a track from his album, "The Green Box", which releases tomorrow.

Twitter: @dalocksmith
Facebook: facebook.com/IAmLocksmith
Official Website: IAmLock.com

Originally posted @ Eternal Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop