Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Joint: "Tryna Get On" by Tito Lopez ft. Jon Connor



This collaboration was bound to happen. I kinda feel like both Jon Connor and Tito Lopez are in a similar position in the rap game. They both have their own independent fan bases, they're both dope, and I feel like they're both underrated. Which is what makes this song seem so creative. They're both tryna get on and you can see it if you pay attention. I don't think this is from a project, just a new single. At first I wasn't a fan of the beat but I adjusted to it once they both started spittin sick verses. All in all, it's a dope collab, check it.

Facebook: Tito Lopez | Jon Connor
Twitter: @realtitolopez | @JonConnorMusic

Originally Posted @ Eternal Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop