Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Video: "I Am Who I Am (Killin' Time)" - Mac Miller feat. Niki Randa



Ever since I put it in the deck, Mac Miller's "Watching Movies With The Sound Off" has been on repeat in my car. "I Am Who I Am (Killin' Time)" is just one of the many dope cuts on the record. Mac just dropped yet another video to support his independent album which continues to do well, despite dropping on the same day as Kanye West, J. Cole and Statik Selektah.

If you haven't copped it your self, I strongly suggest you do your self a favour and invest in dope hip hop! Buy Mac Miller's "Watching Movies With The Sound Off" now on iTunes.

Song & Video Credits:
Produced By ADOTHEGOD
Presented by Rostrum Records
Directed by Rex Arrow Films & TreeJTV

Link up: www.macmillerofficial.com@MacMiller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop