Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Video: "Lost" - Tona (Produced by Rich Kidd)



On June-18-2013 Toronto's best kept secret TONA will be releasing his debut project, "Silverspring Crescent", which is produced in its entirety by fellow Toronto talent Rich Kidd. Already a heavily packed release date, with albums dropping from Statik Selektah, Mac Miller, J. Cole and Kanye West. Honestly though, this is probably going to be the album I go out and cop before all of those mentioned above.

“Silverspring Crescent is actually the name of a street in the borough (Scarborough) where I am from (Toronto) so I named the LP that to show the world exactly who I am and where I come from” TONA states. “Music is a reflection of life and Rich and I have been working together for years now, so that chemistry and experiences come together on this LP.”

Here is the official music video for "Lost" which is produced by Rich Kidd and directed by Marcos Fantu.

Connect with Tonabigtona.com | Bandcamp | @ISATONA | Facebook

Connect with Rich Kidd@richkiddbeats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop