Monday, June 24, 2013

New Joints: "Pop Radio" & "Pearly Gates" - Asher Roth




"I've been shitted on, spit upon, dissed and forgotten/
Rick Ross can be a cop, Drake started from the bottom?/
No offence, I don't want to start a problem, but come on/
All I ever did was tell you I was champ at beer pong/"


Never under estimate the skills of Ash Roth. Just before he releases his new mixtape, Asher gets us primed and ready by throwing together a mashup of joints in "Pop Radio" & "Pearly Gates". Printed up above is my favorite section of bars from "Pearly Gates". Sounds like he's letting off steam.

Asher Roth's "Green House Effect" Vol. 2, hosted by DJ Drama & DJ Don Canon, drops tomorrow!

Credits:
"Pop Radio" original production by YMNO
Pearly Gates produced by Exile ( from Mobb Deep - "Pearly Gates")

http://asherrothmusic.com

Previous: "Pass That Dutch" - Asher Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop