Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Joint: "Let Nas Down" (Remix) - J. Cole featuring Nas



"That's some advice I never got/ If I don't sell another record I just steady rock/While you was writing down my rhymes, I was just trying to show you /that if you say what's on your mind, You can stand the test of time/" - Nas
Man, I'm buggin' out. Last week I copped J.Cole's sophmore album release "Born Sinner", and one of my new favorite tracks is the highly buzzed about track "Let Nas Down". Within days, the Godson Nas  blessed the original version, with a remix of his own. #MadeNasProud

Wow, there's really nothing to say. If you're hip hop head like me, you're extremely amazed by the power behind the lyrics in both versions of the track. What a huge moment for hip hop.

Connect: @JColeNC | @Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop