Friday, May 3, 2013

New Joint: "Wastin' Time" by Rittz ft. Big K.R.I.T.



Ever since the day this album was released I've wanted to share pretty much every song from the tracklist. However, the only way to do that was to share a link that would eventually get removed from YouTube due to copyright purposes. So thanks to Strange Music, I'm finally able to share a song that won't get removed later on. This track right here is a collab between two very distinctive southern artists who make a great duo. Both Rittz and Big K.R.I.T. had sick verses over top of this mellow down south instrumental. I like the content of this track and all of the elements compiled into it make it a perfect track to smoke a blunt and cruise around to. Yee-uh-yeeeuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop