Monday, April 15, 2013

New Mixtape: "King Remembered In Time" - Big K.R.I.T.


Last week, Big K.R.I.T. dropped his new mixtape "King Remembered In Time". As usual, this project is loaded with high quality dope music. You definitely need to cop this!
"It's a blessing to drop another body of music that reflects my growth as a musician and artist. I'm thankful for all the support I've received over the years. It's Quality over Quantity. 4eva N A day and Multi till the sun die. God Bless" - K.R.I.T.

Track List:

1. Purpose (Guitar by Kirkbeats)
2. Shine On feat. Bun B
3. Talkin Bout Nothing
4. King Without A Crown
5. REM
6. Meditate (Background Vocals by Queen Merlz) (Guitar by Mike Hartnett)
7. Serve This Royalty
8. Good 2getha feat. Ashton Jones
9. Just Last Week feat. Future (Snippet)
10. My Trunk feat. Trinidad Jame$ (Guitar by Mike Hartnett)
11. How u Luv That feat. Big Sant
12. Only One feat. Wiz Khalifa & Smoke DZA
13. Banana Clip Theory
14. Life Is A Gamble feat. BJ The Chicago Kid (Prod. & Mixed by 9th Wonder)
15. WTF
16. Bigger Picture
17. Multi Til The Sun Die (Violin by The Mad Violinist)

Download: "King Remembered In Time" - Big K.R.I.T.


"King Remembered In Time" West coast tour kicks off May 24th. New music & New Shows. Tickets are available here!


Check out this dope video of Big K.R.I.T. and Big Sant in the studio answering questions from fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop