Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Mixtape: "My Anti-Drug" - Moomdaddy



Every now and again, I am often reminded of one of the most basic and over-looked principles in the music industry, as well as in life. And that is: Never judge a book by it's cover (Or in this case, judge an artist by his/her alias or band/group name).

With a name like Moomdaddy, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. As always though, it only comes down to one important factor: the music. After listening to Moomdaddy's "My Anti-Drug" mixtape, I quickly realized this young Rhode Island has some real potential.

With some clever lyrics and creative tracks, "My Anti-Drug" is definitely worth listening to if you're looking for some real independent hip hop from a really nice up and coming artist.

Give good music a chance.

Download: "My Anti-Drug" mixtape - MoomDaddy

MoomdaddyMusic.com | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop