Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Video: Statik Selektah Exclusive Interview With Big K.R.I.T.



Big K.R.I.T. is the most refreshing artist in the rap music business right now, my word. Dude produces all his own tracks, mixtapes and albums, uses live instruments, brings that substance in his music with deep introspective lyrics and above all the shit just BANG!

In this exclusive video interview on Show Off Radio on Shade 45, Big K.R.I.T. sits down with the big homey Statik Selektah, as they discuss how "Live From The Underground" is currently the number one selling hip hop record on iTunes.

Trust me, you do NOT want to miss out on this album. Cop it now!

Connect with Big K.R.I.T.: Website | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop