Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Mixtape: "Psalm 82:v6" by Crooked I

It's been a while since we've received a solo product from the West Coast beast, Crooked I. But luckily, today he dropped his new mixtape, "Psalm 82:v6". It features a plethora of different artists including Slaughterhouse, Twista, Ras Kass, Kurupt, Horseshoe Gang and plenty more. I haven't really had time to sit down and analyze each song, but the majority that I heard didn't disappoint at all. If you're a Crooked I fan, or a fan of crazy multi-syllable rhymes and a precise flow... this shit's for you!

"Psalm 82:v6" by Crooked I

[Although I'd love to stream the mixtape straight from the blog, DatPiff's embed links aren't working properly at this time and constantly display an OJ da Juiceman mixtape instead of the intended choice. I'd rather save you the trouble of having to listen to that guys music and just share a link that leads directly to where you need to be. Enjoy!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop