Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Mixtape: "Cuz I Felt Like It" - Smoke DZA


Smoke DZA just put out this new EP entitled 'Cuz I Felt Like It'. That's funny, I'm sharing this music for the same reason, #Riiight. I love how DZA used the "SpottieOttieDopalicious" instrumental from Outkast's 'Auqemini' album.

Download: 'Cuz I Felt Like It' EP - Smoke DZA
I was on Nah Right on saturday scrolling thru being a fan, trying to see what's going on in the music world. Young Roddy dropped a tape on sunday and i got inspired and felt like rappin. So i called my engineer mat cody up and told him to come to the trap. I rapped over some of my friends beats plus a few other tunes i thought was cool, hit 2 of my homies from harlem, and put it out for free cuz i felt like it #Rrrright - Smoke DZA

Track list:
1. 2 AM Monday Night
2. Hollywood Smoke Hogan
3. E.T.'s Finger feat. Jae Millz
4. Spottieottiedopajetshit
5. Less Smoking, More Rapping
6. Two One Two
7. Imaginary Member
8. Cuz I Felt Like It feat. Den10

Check out more from: SmokeDZA & GFCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop