Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Joint: "My Life" by Slaughterhouse ft. Cee-Lo Green


Woke up this morning in search of some dope new hip hop, and that's exactly what I found. Slaughterhouse just released another single from their upcoming album, "Welcome To: Our House", which hits stores on June 12th. My first impression based on the beat that I heard before Crooked I started destroying everything in his path, was that this would be a mediocre radio joint. Although the beat sounds like something you'd hear on the radio, Slaughterhouse still managed to kill it lyrically and make it a tolerable commercial sound. I actually hope that this song makes it to the radio just to show everyone what real emcees sound like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop