Monday, February 6, 2012

New Video: "Stand Up" - Mike Check (Produced by C-Notes)


Check out Mike Check's new video for the positive and uplifting track "Stand Up" produced by C-Notes. This song is featured on the upcoming album "Personal Check: Stars, Dreams & Elbow Grease" set to be released in April. The "Stand Up" music video is directed by The Graphyte.

A personal message from Mike Check:
"Shout outs to mom dukes in the last scene of the video! I went back to my hometown in Greenport, LI and sought out kids from around the area to feature throughout the video. It felt good to send a message to kids out there with little opportunity to not be afraid to follow their dream. I'm from the middle of nowhere just like them, and had a couple people inspire me when I was younger, so I hope I could do the same for them."
Download "Stand Up" - Mike Check

Connect with Mike Check:
www.mikecheck1212.com
www.twitter.com/check1212
www.facebook.com/themikecheck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop