Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Video: Watch The Voices of Occupy Los Angeles - Teaser Trailer HD‏


While this may not be related to rap music, or music business (directly), I feel like I should still share this new video trailer for this upcoming Occupy Los Angeles documentary as it pertains to real life. While I did not hit up Occupy Bay Street in Toronto this year, I do believe in this cause. Get your self informed and educated.
We are currently in the post production stages of creating an HD documentary on Occupy Los Angeles. The main goal is to accurately portray and preserve the occupants messages so the citizens can have a look into the encampment and hear intelligent participants speak out.

I feel like a part of the 99%, but wasn't doing any protesting at the site. I went to see for myself who was representing this percentage at the Occupy encampment. I mean 1000 occupants representing 9 million Los Angeles citizens and 305 million Americans better have something good to say, right? What I found is they had something great to say.

We are currently in the post production stages of creating an long form HD documentary on Occupy Los Angeles. The goal is to accurately portray and preserve the occupant's voices and messages so that we can hear them uncut. The documentary is a work in progress so it will be released in short clips. If you are interested in screening this, contributing, or participating with this project in any capacity please contact me or the project email at: OccupyDocumentary@gmail.com. Please pass the link on to as many people as you can and I hope you enjoy.

Peace, and Respect:

Charles Level

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop