Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Son The Hurricane Interview on The Come Up Show


My Son The Hurricane is a 13/14 piece band which features a hip hop emcee. Revered and well respected for their amazing stage show and live performances, My Son The Hurricane recently caught up with Chedo from The Come Up Show for this great interview. Also, purchase My Son The Hurricane's "You Can't Do This" album on iTunes now.

My Son The Hurricane consists of:
Nelson Beattie – Baritone Saxophone
Abe Bergsma – Guitar
Jacob Bergsma – MC
Boichuk – Tenor/Soprano Saxophone
Ewan Divitt-Trumpet/Sousaphone
Troy Dowding – Trumpet/Flugelhorn
Alex Duncan – Trombone
Fraser Gauthier – Bass
Andrew Harwood -Alto Saxophone
Danno O’Shea – Drums
Andrew Samitz – Keyboard
Elburz Sorkhabi-Trombone
Brian Walters-Trumpet

Connect with My Son The Hurricane:
http://www.facebook.com/mysonthehurricane
http://twitter.com/#!/msthofficial

For more great interviews and content, make sure you check out TheComeUpShow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop