Saturday, November 6, 2010

DukeDaGod Presents New Video For "Visual Treatment"

DukeDaGod, a founding member of the group, The Diplomats aka Dipset; is a savvy businessman, rapper, producer, and master marketer. As an artist that has consistently had impressive outings, Dipset fans have been anticipating a project from DukeDaGod since his last official release, Dipset: More Than Music, Vol. 2, which is one of the DipSet best selling indie endeavors.
“This is the best album I've ever done. I’ve been away for so long that I took my time to really perfect it. It's my graduation album.” Said DukeDaGod. "This is all brand new music so it’s like a new Dipset album. If you like Dipset you are gonna love this album."
The D.I.P. Agenda features Dipset members; Cam’ron, Freekey Zekey, Hell Rell, J.R. Writer, 40 Cal. and Katt Williams and guest appearances by Jadakiss, Lil Flip, Sheek Louch and production by AraabMUZIK, and DukeDaGod.

DukeDaGod's The D.I.P. Agenda will be released on 11-23-2010 courtesy of Distrolord/SMC Records.

Also, DukeDaGod's lead-single, "Lets Talk" f/Cam'Ron & Jadakiss is now available at iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lets-talk-feat-jadakiss-camron/id399482358

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop