Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Come Up Show Presents Exclusive Interview With Producer Boi-1da


Chedo from the Come Up Show recently sat down for this very interesting interview with hip hop producer Boi 1da. The Toronto producer has experienced great amounts of success in the passed few years and it seems he still has a very level head about him. In this video interview, Boi 1da talks producing for Eminem, and what it takes to come up in the rpa music business.

My favorite quote:
I always knew that if you want something, you can go get it, nothing is stopping you from getting whatever you want. When I was 16, all my friends were partying, I wanted to stay inside and make beats because that’s what I love. Boi-1da

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop