Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ice Cube Releases "I Am The West" Track List


After acting consistently for the last two years, Ice Cube is ready to release another new album entitled "I Am The West". Cube's last album was "Raw Footage" released back in 2008 which also featured some heavy tunes.

Track listing for "I Am The West"

1. A Boy Was Conceived
2. Soul On Ice
3. Life In California (feat. Jayo Felony & WC)
4. She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (feat. OMG & Doughboy)
5. Urbanian
6. Y’all Know How I Am (feat. OMG, WC, Doughboy & Maylay)
7. Too West Coast (feat. WC & Maylay)
8. I Rep That West
9. Drink The Kool-Aid
10. No Country For Young Men
11. It Is What It Is
12. Hood Robbin
13. Your Money Or Your Life
14. Nothin’ Like L.A.
15. All Day, Everyday
16. Fat Cat

If I act in a bunch of kids movies... Gangsta rap made me do it!

1 comment:

  1. After acting consistently for the last two years, Ice Cube is ready to release another new album entitled "I Am The West". Cube's last album was "Raw Footage" released back in 2008 which also featured some heavy tunes. Business Listings

    ReplyDelete

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop