Sunday, May 2, 2010

Win Some, Lose Some: Lessons Learned From Failure That Lead To Success

What up y'all? I just thought I'd give you an update with what's going on in RTiculate's world these days.

Well, I let myself (as well as many others) down recently, by failing to do my job in a venture that I was involved in for the last year and a half or so. However, one can never get too down on one's failures.

You live, and you learn. That's it, life keeps moving so you gots to keep up with it! The key is in your positive reaction, reinforced by more positive actions. So in transition, you may be seeing more frequent posts on the blog as well as more new music projects.

Back on the music grind, I'm working on my first EP as well as a series of mixtapes featuring unique indie rap artists from all over the world. Also, I would like to line up more shows as well as a possible tour. So here we go, turning failure to new opportunities. Stay posted for more from ya boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rap music business - Marketing and Promoting the Future of Hip Hop